Full Suspension Frame - new linkage

I have now made a carbon (with alloy inserts) linkage, I had taken about 20 photos of making it but they seem to have got corrupted somehow, so I guess a few photos of the finished article will have to do.


The change in linkage design has changed the travel slightly, but not by much (from 94mm to 96mm), it has also changed the leverage ratios to a falling rate, this is not what I was hoping for, but a quick spin suggests there is a little less pedal bob, so I'm going to test it as is for a while, as I would need to move the linkage pivot location to change to a rising rate.


I'll try to get out of a quick spin either this evening or tomorrow to test it out properly, but from a quick spin down the road and back it seems to work well!

No comments:

Post a Comment